GOT A QUESTION? WE HAVE ANSWERS.
Bluebird Buyers considers various factors when determining a cash offer. These factors include:
- Overall condition of your home
- Repairs needed to resell or rent your property
- The time it will take to finish these repairs
- Value of your home compared to similar properties in the area
- Maintenance costs, taxes, payments, insurance, utilities, etc.
It’s your choice! You get to pick the day—anytime within 3 and 90 days. We are ready to move as fast as you need. Our fastest property purchase ever was done within 24 hours!
Once you have chosen your final terms for the sale, you will sign the contract and we will submit a copy to the title and escrow company. Now all you have to do is sit back and relax and the title and escrow company will reach out to you shortly after to schedule you to sign the final closing papers.
No worries. We buy properties in all condition types. We are experts in purchasing properties that need repairs. Remember we are buying the house in as-is condition. So you don’t have to do any repairs or cleaning of the property.
That is a great question! All kinds of homeowners sell houses to Bluebird Buyers. They sell their properties for all kinds of reasons, including:
- Needing to liquidate assets due to divorce, medical bills, etc
- To sell property inheritance quickly
- Not having the money or desire to make home repairs
- Selling a problematic rental property
One thing that most of the sellers have in common is that they need to sell quickly to a reputable home buyer who can offer them a fast, hassle-free closing and all cash sale.
We buy all kinds of properties, including:
- Single family properties
- Multi family properties
- Some commercial properties
- Mobile homes
DIDN’T FIND AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?
Feel free to give us a call at 531-201-1414, or submit your question below.